Saturday, March 7, 2009

NO PHOTOS!!!!

I know, aren't the posts much more interesting with photos!! I'm still working on getting all that set up with the lap top!

Nothing interesting going on here. Jade got one of the beautiful cribs set up- I'll post photos sometime! The problem with the cribs is that there is SO MUCH PACKAGING- so we are having to be creative with the trash- He said he'd put the next crib together once he had more room in the trash! We can't really burn trash here- so it will just take a while- but we have time!

Bed rest- it's good, a little boreing. I'm finding ways to stay busy. Jade has a microwave and a little fridge up here- so I don't have to walk down stairs! I'm learning to be grateful for TV dinners! Some aren't so bad- some are a little more interesting!

All is well!!!

No comments: