We've been a little hesitant to make any official statements- because things can STILL CHANGE. However, it is looking like I will be in the hospital until the babies arrive. HOPEFULLY- the babies will not arrive until JUNE! They need all the time they can get! We will update with any important information, but for now- we're just hanging out, passing time!
On a positive note, Jade assures me the Easter Bunny WILL STILL know where to find me! :)
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
In the hospital?! I hope all is well and you are keeping your feet up! I will try to give you a call soon!
-Stormi
At least being the hospital, you don't have to worry about resisting the urge to clean your house. I am so sorry you are stuck there. I will send up prayers that those babies will stay safe and snug in your growing belly. Keep eating all that protein!
Post a Comment