Saturday, April 18, 2009

How to leave a comment....

Hello!!!

I just wanted to post the instructions for leaving a comment. I've had several people tell me they were not able to. As it turns out- I had a strange setting on- I've turned that off and added a new setting. So, these instructions should work. Please let me know if they don't. Also, all comments must be approved before the comment will show publicly- so don't be alarmed if you don't see your comment right away.

1) At the bottom of each post you will see the word COMMENT (Click on word comment).
2) A screen will come up with a Text box titled " LEAVE YOUR COMMENT" Type your comment.
3) After you have finished typing your comment. scroll down- you will need to fill in the WORD VERIFICATION
4) scroll down a little further and CHOOSE YOUR IDENTITY
A) click on (select NAME/URL)
B) a space will appear for you to ENTER YOUR NAME (first and last or first and last initial please)
5) Select PUBLISH YOUR COMMENT


It will send us a notification to add the comments. Hopefully, that is as clear as mud!!!
Please let us know if you continue to have problems. We want to hear from everyone. This site was set up so that our family and friends can share in our joy!!!

No comments: