Thursday, July 23, 2009

Settling in...

Jack (aka: the Man Kitten) has been searching for a new place of his own since the babies have come home.

After tipping the basket of yarn over he elected to try out the pink boppy!

Little loves to sleep on this ottoman. She likes to keep an eye on the babies and is quick to survey the scene when any or all are crying.

These are the lady loves of Jade's life! Our Wonderful Dr. K has a tomato business (the nurses call him The Tomato Doctor) The babies got Jade Earthboxes for Father's day.

Jade has followed Dr. K's instructions to the letter... now we are seriously wondering what we are going to do with 200 plus tomatoes! Jade says we'll make LOTS OF SALSA... but considering I sleep about 2-3 hours in a 24 hour period... I don't think I'll be making much salsa!

While the girls slept this morning Joel opened a kissing booth

One dollar a smooch please!

Oh sweet little Lady Ella Bug... she is the quietest of the three!

Grace (in purple)... don't let this sweet pose fool you. She's a firecracker!!!

No comments: