Meet my brother Joel and his beautiful wife Deborah... It's hard to find the right words to express the gratitude and love I have for my brother.He is extremely hardworking, intelligent, and determined, and is an excellent example and a very spiritual man. Joel has a great sense of humor, is adventurous, and an EXCELLENT soccer player! My brother overcame many trails as a young adult and did it without complaint. He never played the role of a victim but always worked hard to overcome and excel at everything he did and still does. His hard work has paid off. He's been blessed for his faithful hard work and has been able to bless the lives of all around him... mine especially! In times of trial, I've always known that I could depend on my brother for wise, righteous, and caring counsel.
It's no surprise I named my son after him!
Today is my brother's birthday... from all his family in Minnesota (especially little Baby B): HAPPY BIRTHDAY!


1 comment:
Hey guys! Yes, Baby Joel seems to have a great man to live up to! Just wanted to say 1. Your babes are as gorgeous as ever...I can't believe how big they are!! and 2. Thanks for the encouraging words on my blog...I miss our political talks, Ginger! Keep up the good work with those amazing babes!
Post a Comment