Saturday, August 15, 2009

On The Road Again...

Thanks to our wonderful Doctor K, we are now the proud custodians of a RunAbout Triplet Stroller. These strollers are considered the "cadillacs" of the stroller world and are flexible enough to work for our children from infancy through several years of age. Fortunately, we are able to fit this stroller into our minivan WITH our children, so we can be mobile as a family.

This photo shows the lovely Wife after she took the stroller for a test run up and down the street.

Here we have the little ones after their maiden voyage around the neighborhood. Grace and Ella slept the entire time, and Joel cried because he was upset that his toes were uncovered and cold!

4 comments:

Lance and Alyssa said...

Oh how I loved that stroller! I have so many good memories of pushing Andrew, Clara and Maryanna around. I am glad that you are able to have it now!
Your babies are so darling, and I also loved all of the professional pictures you recently posted. You are a lovely family. Hope that you are doing well, and that you are able to find a little time here and there to rest and get some sleep. :)

Unknown said...

Cool! That thing is pretty snazzy and not too big! The babes look bigger!

Anonymous said...

Nifty stroller! Looks sturdy, yet lightweight! Wish I were there to push Raegen and the daycare babies with you! Could you image five little babies, parading around the block? :) Miss you all!
-Auntie Jenn

Mama M. said...

Awwww...isn't he the best, that Dr. K?!! You sure chose one heck of good doc, that's for sure! That stroller looks like heaven on wheels for a mama (and daddy) of triplets!! Enjoy!