Friday, November 6, 2009

The 5 Best Years Of My Life

Today is Ginger's and my 5-year wedding anniversary. We anticipate having very nice weather here today in Minnesota (atypical for a November day), which mirrors the weather on the day we got married at the St. Paul Temple. Although I would not at that time thought it possible, Ginger is more beautiful and even more perfect for me now: she is indeed my ideal match.

It it touching to watch her interact with our children and to see in her eyes the love that she has for them. When I am with her, I feel loved, cared for, and that I belong.

It is a blessing to know that our marriage is eternal, and that there will never come a time when she and I would have to say a permanent 'goodbye'. She is my best friend, my confidante, and the love of my life.

2 comments:

Drew and Stormi said...

Happy Anniversary!! We are so happy for you guys!!

Unknown said...

awwww, so cute. I totally agree- you two are a perfect match!