Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Thankful Thoughts

I've been thinking about this post for a few weeks now. 2009 has been such an incredible year for us. It's been a year of miracles. We've seen the Lord's hand so clearly in our lives. We've been blessed and taken care of generously by those around us. Our testimonies have grown along with our amazing babies. We feel joy and our hearts are full of peace! We've been blessed with these wonderful babies. Each day gets better and better!

I am eager to wake up each day and see the life in their eyes. Being a mother is the greatest privilege I've ever known! We are so blessed to live in this great, free country. We've been blessed with good educations, a nice home, an eternal marriage, great employment, warm beds, THREE beautiful children, and the list goes on.

Thanksgiving is an excellent time to count your blessings and thank the Lord for all He's done for you!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Ooooh the babies are getting so BIG!!! I love how Joel is yawning in the second--seems so indicative of him! :) Ginger: you look so pretty!! Love you both!