I loved the pics and the updates! :) Thanks for posting them! I think my fav is of the kids in their reindeer headbands. :) Also, the one of my mom and the babies turned out nicely (she's VERY proud of it!) :)
What do we believe? Check out this site for accurate information on our beliefs. Please do not rely on random sources, but go directly to this site for correct information!
4 comments:
These are great pictures! I LOVE the one with Joel in the Santa hat and Ella and Grace in the antlers...PERFECT!
-Stormi
Wow!! Okay...so, I'm amazed at 1. How big they are, and 2. at how much Joel looks like Jade and Ella and Grace look like Ginger!!
Too stinkin' cute, if you ask me!!!
They turned out so great! My favs- pictures 2 and 3!
I loved the pics and the updates! :) Thanks for posting them! I think my fav is of the kids in their reindeer headbands. :) Also, the one of my mom and the babies turned out nicely (she's VERY proud of it!) :)
Post a Comment