We were recently notified of people stealing photos of Triplets and other HOM families. Photos and personal information have been posted. We are always concerned for the safety of our children. We feel it best at this time to take our blog- PRIVATE!
We do not want our friends and family to be left out, if you look at our blog- PLEASE email us your email address, post it in the comment section- so that we can make sure you still have access to it.
I know several people at GRE follow us- Give Jade your address so that you will still be able to watch the babies grow.
We are sad that we need to do this, but safety is so very important. It is sad that a few creepy people must ruin a good thing.
Thank you for understanding- send us your email address!
Saturday, January 23, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
Hi guys, I love seeing the babies grow so I check in a couple of times a week. Seeing both of you with faces shinning, full of blessing is also a plus.
Happy, Happy, Happy for you.
Would like to continue to pop in from time to time.
1st cousin I think I am.
Barbara
So sad that whack job weirdos need to ruin this...but, sooooo glad that I get to continue reading! Hope all is well!
Post a Comment