Saturday, April 17, 2010

Wondering where we've been?

We are just waiting on our new camera to arrive! I'm guessing late next week! Then we will get new photos up!


Nothing much going on! I got a nursing job! Which is AWESOME! I'll be working in an urgent care center ONE weekend a month! Which is perfect! I have a great friend that will keep the triplets on Friday until Jade gets home and then they'll be with Daddy the rest of the weekend!

The babies are all standing now! They stand in their cribs, at their swings, by the changing table--- I feel like I need to bubble wrap them! My goodness!

We are enjoying a BEAUTIFUL spring here! It's extra beautiful since I missed the entire spring last year! Well worth it, if I don't say so myself!

We are very blessed and we hope each of you are as well!

No comments: