Monday, May 17, 2010

A post of pictures!





It was a BEAUTIFUL day in Minnesota today! I took the babies on a nice long walk this afternoon! Then after they went to bed, Jade and I got out and planted flowers and worked in the yard until 9pm! Gosh, I didn't want to come in! It was so nice! When I was walking today I was humming the "Battle Hymn of the Republic" thinking to myself how incredibly blessed we are! I have no idea why the Lord has been so generous with us, but He has. We've had an amazing couple of years! We just enjoy the triplets to much! They are so much fun! Grace will be walking any time now. She is standing by herself. She is still the smallest and has 4 teeth, but by far the most social. Ella is climbing! Up the crib, up the stairs- she is the first climber! She is also the first to get a molar and currently has the most teeth- 8! Joel is just so much fun! He giggles all day long at his sisters. He is in to everything! He is by far the biggest and has 7 teeth. He is very flexible. He has "low tone" and is so very strong! It's hard to believe they will be ONE very soon! Enjoy the photos!























































2 comments:

Ammon and Erin said...

I cannot believe how big they are getting! I remember when Clara, Maryanna, and Andrew were that age--they were so much fun!

Jennifer said...

I love that first picture of Grace!!! And all those pictures of the littles behind the baby gate...they're liked caged animals waiting for Auntie Jenn to come help them escape! I miss them all so much!