Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Lots of work to do!

For the past several days, Joel has been caring around the mallets from a little toy drum or toy xylophone. The problem is the mallets are attached for the drum or xylophone would be in tow. He'd find something that needed to be 'fixed' and he'd get to work 'fixing it'! Today I had a few errands to run and while I was out- I was able to find Joel a tool set. I waited until Jade got home- so that Daddy and Joel could spend a little 'man' time together 'fixing' things!

Joel LOVES his tools. He's carried them around all night. They even went to bed with him. He's been very 'productive'!





On a different note, we ask for your prayers. Our friends, Billy, Michelle, and Levi Sanderson lost their home this week to a house fire. They were able to get out, but with nothing other than the clothes on their backs. They are safe- what a blessing! If you're able help we can get donations to them. The power of prayer is great- so please send one their way!




No comments: