Counting our Blessings, naming them one by one, counting all our blessings, seeing what the Lord has done!
Monday, March 28, 2011
Oh that buggy!
So Auntie Aly and Auntie Jenny are always making super cute bows and head bands for the girls to wear..... And Grace just isn't havin' it! Their hair is getting so long and I don't want to cut it. So I've been putting it in a piggy tail on top of their heads. I'm lucky when that stays in. But since their hair is so long, I've been trying to braid it or put a curler in their hair so they don't look so 'scraggly-muff-ish'. I ask Grace to leave her curler alone and often she shakes her head no. MANY TIMES, I'm sneaking back into her room after she's asleep and putting the curl back in! Rebel bug! Ella on the other hand is just excited to see the world and is happy to have her hair out of her eyes. Joel- is just happy not to have a crooked hair cut this time!!!
What do we believe? Check out this site for accurate information on our beliefs. Please do not rely on random sources, but go directly to this site for correct information!
1 comment:
They are so cute. I can't wait to hug them all in may!
Post a Comment