Recently Joel has been climbing out of bed and falling to the floor. We were so worried that he'd hurt himself we had to convert his bed to a toddler bed. He was very upset that it was only his bed that was 'broken'. Imagine our surprise when Jade went to check on them and found him in bed with Ella! Needless to say, the next day all the beds were converted to toddler beds. As I type this they are all fast asleep on the floor. They pulled their matresses out and decided life was better on the floor than in bed! It's been a long couple of days/nights here- adjusting to the new set up. I like cribs! I like nap time! Toddlers 1 Parents ZERO!
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
My Nephews got to visit!
Recently Joel has been climbing out of bed and falling to the floor. We were so worried that he'd hurt himself we had to convert his bed to a toddler bed. He was very upset that it was only his bed that was 'broken'. Imagine our surprise when Jade went to check on them and found him in bed with Ella! Needless to say, the next day all the beds were converted to toddler beds. As I type this they are all fast asleep on the floor. They pulled their matresses out and decided life was better on the floor than in bed! It's been a long couple of days/nights here- adjusting to the new set up. I like cribs! I like nap time! Toddlers 1 Parents ZERO!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment