Wednesday, November 30, 2011

A new jacket and Christmas PJ's

Also, I've been sewing a lot. I made this jacket for Ella and I'm currently working on one for Grace. I'm pretty darn proud of it! AND PLEASE don't look at the background! I promise- I already folded and put all that laundry away- but it sure makes the photo look scary!











I decided last year to start a new tradition- giving the kids one gift on Thanksgiving- Christmas pajamas- so they could wear them all month. I've always thought it was silly to get Christmas pajamas the night or week before Christmas.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

Ginger: LOVE the coat!! A-mazing!!!

stacey said...

the jacket is so adorable!!! i love the stitching! you have quite a cute model too! great job!

Ammon and Erin said...

I love that jacket! How wonderfully talented you are:)

D Oesterle said...

What a cute little jacket! I love the big buttons!I think I might have to steal/copy your Thanksgiving gift idea!