One of these days I am going to buy an air compress and get an air brush- it will make painting the cakes so much nicer. I've really enjoyed making cakes and learning to decorate them. All that credit must go to my Mom. She taught me to make frosting roses for Amanda's wedding cake. All of our birthday's we always had a beautifully decorated cake! Love you Mom!
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Jade's 30 birthday cake
One of these days I am going to buy an air compress and get an air brush- it will make painting the cakes so much nicer. I've really enjoyed making cakes and learning to decorate them. All that credit must go to my Mom. She taught me to make frosting roses for Amanda's wedding cake. All of our birthday's we always had a beautifully decorated cake! Love you Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Great job on the cake Ginger! I hope you guys had a great Anniversary and I hope Jade's Birthday was wonderful!
-Stormi
Post a Comment