Ack! Ack! Ack! I've figured out that I'm not very good at keeping this blog up! I guess that would be because we are pretty boreing people! There is never anything new to report!
1) I'm hoping and praying and doing the magical snow dance in hopes of a blizzard for Christmas!
2) I'm STILL job hunting!
3) Jade, my darling husband, brought me home a nice head cold!
4) After tonight, Jade only has 2 class days left in this semester.
5) We had a WONDERFUL Thanksgiving at the Lee's and with Roger and Linda.
a) Gavin was SO interactive and just a blast
b) Randy and Laura made the most moist, tastiest Turkey I've ever had!
6) Last, but not least, once again- I finished ALL of my Christmas shopping well before December 1st!
And that is the update on our ultra important daily lives! :)
Thursday, December 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment