To celebrate the BIG 30... MyWONDERFUL nurses SURPRISED me with a luncheon! My good Dr. K had been in yesterday morning and restored my wheelchair privledges! (INSERT JUMP FOR JOY HERE!) So, around noon- my wheelchair had arrived. And off we went down the hall. I THOUGHT we were going outside- but instead- I was taken into a room where a big group of my nurses was..... with all kinds of NON HOSPITAL FOOD!!! It was one of the kindest, sweetest things-- it was wonderful!!! Once again- our nurses have gone above and beyond their call of duty- to bless our lives and share in our joy!
PS- I still got to go outside and enjoy the beautiful outdoors after the luncheon!!!
68 days and counting...
Monday, May 25, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
I've been thinking about you all so much lately and am so glad there are such great people taking care of you, Jade, and those babies!
-Stormi
Post a Comment