Thursday, May 28, 2009

Babies :o)

Just wanted to post briefly to provide an update. Baby A--Ella Dianne--born at 8:10 AM...2 lbs 14 oz. Baby B--Joel Edward--born at 8:11 AM...3 lbs 5 oz. Baby C--Grace Elsie--born at 8:12 AM...3 lbs 1 oz. Ginger's doing well. Babies are doing well...they do require some assistance breathing, but they really look good. Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. Pictures to come later.

Gestational age at time of arrival 30 weeks 4 days!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I was just thinking of contacting Ginger today!

Great work Ginger!!!! Yeah!!!!!

Jessica

Bill and Bev Grigsby said...

Congratulations to you all..We are so very happy for you and can't wait to meet the new Warren's..Way to go Ginger !!

Anonymous said...

Just got the news down here in Texas! Congrats! --Laura

Auntie Jennifer said...

We're so proud of you Ginger! You did so wonderfully and I wish for you a speedy recovery! I HATE that I'm not there to meet them and, later, for me to help you! With me doing daycare, I'm used to several babies so I'd be such a good resource. :( I look forward to meeting them in July! Love you both!

D Oesterle said...

Yay for babies!! Congratulations to the both of you! You both will be great parents, can't wait to meet the new bundles!
-Stormi

Anonymous said...

Good job Ginger and the babies! We all love you guys! Congratulations to the new mommy and daddy!!!

Love,
Christy, David, Bradley & Aston

Jade said...

We're so proud of you! There's a little homage to Ginger on our blog -- we're just so darned impressed. We'll keep the babies in our prayers as they keep growing and growing, this time out of the womb.

Stephanie Chan said...

Yeah!! So glad to hear everyone is well. :)

Lance and Alyssa said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you both! I am also glad to hear that Ginger and the babies are doing well. I hope that they continue to grow strong and healthy and begin to breath on their own soon. Again, congrats!!
-Alyssa-

Anonymous said...

Yay for babies! I love the names you decided on (much better choices than Raushaun, etc) Jade, I will be expecting you in class in two weeks. LOL I'm excited for you.

Melissa

Anonymous said...

I so admire how you handled this
difficult pregnancy and the longggg
hospital stay, Ginger!!

Thank you for being the mother
of three beautiful grandchildren.
I will try to be a REALLY GOOD
GRANDMA!

Love to you and Jade...plus Ella,
Joel and Grace!