Sunday, May 31, 2009

Walking papers....

Hello! I was discharged today! I am currently at home!!! I haven't seen my home in a VERY LONG TIME!!! It was very hard to leave all my sweet babies at the hospital, but they are in good hands. Plus, Grand Auntie and Grand Uncle were headed up there to sit with them for a while. I will go back to the hospital tomorrow morning and stay for as long as I can. They have a room I can stay in for free, provided- they don't need it for another patient. So, please pray- that they will stay slow enough- that I have a free place to stay- for at least until I am able to drive! (2 weeks time)

Emails and phone calls are slow. I am VERY TIRED. My ringer has been off- so that I can stay asleep once I fall asleep!

Everyone is doing well! Love to all!

4 comments:

Marla said...

The littles must be so happy to see you!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the posting. I came home from the theatre to find a note about this from Steve which
I could not read! (His usually good handwriting was not in evidence!) I will certainly pray the room stays open for you!
Love, CynDee

Anonymous said...

We wanted to say congrats on the babies! YOU DID IT! Way to go, we are so proud of both of you and know that you will make wonderful parents. We will continue to keep you in our thoughts and prayers! We know you need your rest so if you need anything don't hesitate to call. Love you guys!
Lela, Sandra, Austin and Ryane

Anonymous said...

I'm so happy you've been discharged!!! (although the commute must be quite tiring!!) Wow, you must feel a little more human now... Wish I were there...wish I could help...
Love, Jennifer A