Sunday, June 21, 2009

HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!

What do you say to a man who has changed your life? I have always believed that one of the most important decisions you can ever make... is regarding the person you choose to marry!

This man is: wonderful, kind, thoughtful, spiritual, intelligent, hard working, fair, honest, loving, brilliant, faithful, inspiring, fun, joyful, and peaceful! There just aren't enough words to describe this man!

I wake up each day and am so THANKFUL I am married to him! He is my WONDERFUL husband! My eternal best friend! And an AMAZING FATHER of THREE!

How BLESSED we are to have you in our lives!!! What a wonderful journey we are on together... and it is so much sweeter because you are by my side!


I chose to marry this man... And I LOVE MY CHOICE!!!










Happy Father's Day Dad!
We Love you!










I don't have digital photo of my father in law Steve, but Jade and I want to wish him a wonderful Father's Day also!

34 weeks... Today!!!

We took a little walk down the hall today! We visited some of my old nurses and stopped in my old room (323)! Today was our 34 week deadline! Had the babies not come on their own before today, Dr. K was going to evict them! It was strange walking down the hall! We are SO GRATEFUL that our little babies are HERE and HEALTHY!!! I was talking with two of my nurses about how much pain I was in the two weeks before they had arrived... I just can't imagine what kind of a grumpy person I would have been if we were still waiting on those babies to come!!! It is so hard to think about those events and not be OVERCOME with GRATITUDE to our very LOVING FATHER IN HEAVEN, DR. K, and to the MANY WONDERFUL NURSES that cared for us... and the ones that are still caring for our sweet little babies in the NICU. We have been blessed and watched over in so many ways!
The words... Thank you... will never be enough!

1 comment:

Mama M. said...

What a fabulous post! How was Jade's first Father's Day? I know you probably don't miss us all that much, but it's just not the same not having YOU in 323! Still REALLY wanting to get to NICU to see your babes...I hear they're gorgeous! I have a new nephew who was born early Sat am at 31 weeks (pre-eclampsia)...they were transferred to Abbott from Brainerd...stinks that they by-passed us 'cuz "they (Abbott) have better facilities to handle a baby at that age"...HA!! Bummer!