Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A pumpkin patch!

Yes, we are just as bad as the retailers, pushing Halloween before it's even October! Ginger purchased some really cute Halloween outfits for our little ones, and the following photos show our autumn celebration.

This is Jade holding Ella-Bug... she was a really patient girl during the entire photo shoot.

It's a Baby B. An astute observer would note that Joel is already a bit distraught... you'll be able to view his progression into tears as you scroll down.

Oh the Mini-Bug... We are a bit ashamed to admit that Ginger has taken to calling Grace her "Stink Bug." Without going into detail, let's just say that our littlest one has the ability to take her mommy's breath away...

All these photos are shown left-to-right in birth order.

Ella says: "look Mommy, I'm being good for the camera."

Joel says: "I'm a PUMPKIN!"

Grace says: "I really want to get ahold of that pumpkin top and hide in here!"

Joel really didn't want to look at the camera. Sweet Ella did so well during our photo shoot. Grace managed to recover and to sit up straight in her pumpkin.

Joel finally realizes that he's not alone in this world; he says "Hi Grace!"

Ella continues to pose politely for the camera.

This photo shows the beginning of Baby B's downhill slide. He has really strong legs and began to try to stand up in his pumpkin.

The sisters look so cute in their little pumpkins. Joel just wants out.

Ella's getting tired. Grace is getting tired. Joel is getting MAD!


What a wonderful Fall and Winter it's going to be with three wonderful babies.

The pumpkins were entirely Jade's idea. Fortunately, the babies are the perfect size to fit into regular sized pumpkins.

Joel is notably absent because he needed a hug. Grace almost lost her balance. Ella's still just being a perfect girl.


Joel says: "Mommy, can I please be done with pictures!?!?... PLEASE?!?!"

2 comments:

Drew and Stormi said...

Your very own pumpkin patch! These are great photos...LOVE them!

Anonymous said...

LOL. I love how Ella's face is face-first into the pumpkin on most of them! Cuteeeee! Oh I love my little pumpkins!!! :)
-Auntie Jenn