Thursday, October 15, 2009

It's begining to look a lot like...

Halloween?!?

Little Tiny Super bug (Gracie) is out flying a mission with Daddy.

Little is supervising while protecting these boxes!

The babies had fun playing with Parker! However, Ella was a little too tired to play!

The Little Tiny was really watching her dinner!

Has anyone seen the kitten?

Joel was snug as a bug!

Sometimes our home is REALLY NOISY!

I just love this photo of Ella!

4 comments:

Drew and Stormi said...

I can't believe all that snow already...it's not even Halloween yet! The little bugs are so adorable! I've wanted to ask you where you got your cribs, we might need to be buying one soon again...for Kai, if we are blessed with a job soon!

Lance and Alyssa said...

Wow- love the snow! I miss MN and seasons. Your babies are getting so big- and they are all adorable- great photos!

Unknown said...

love the bottom pic of Ella! and im totally stealing the pic of the four of them. i cant believe i forgot to take a pic of their first general conference!

Jennifer said...

Oooo! I LOVE the pic of Super Bug and Ella in the towel! Also, the kitty under the playmat IS so funny! :) Miss you all!
Love, Auntie Jenn