

We *hope* to get trick or treaters this year! Something about our location or maybe just the cold weather, but for the past few years we have not gotten a SINGLE TRICK OR TREATER! So, I promised I wasn't even going to buy candy this year, but then I decided to buy just a little--just in case! It would be my luck our door would be flooded and I wouldn't have any candy to offer! I enjoy the happy, good spirited side of Halloween. I always *really* miss my granddaddy this time of year. He and I would sit on the porch every year and hand out candy together!
So, if you're in our area and you know us, come on by! There will be a trick or a treat waiting!
PS--notice the BEAUTIFUL QUILT!!! My Aunt Colleen made each of the babies one!!!


No comments:
Post a Comment