Playtime! The babies are very close to the point where they will become interested in objects and toys. Right now, it's mostly coincidental if they grab something or "notice" something. This playmat does have a built-in musical toy, and Ginger discovered that the babies were sufficiently intrigued with the sound that they would temporary stop fussing. We also will start playing them some classical music for a few hours each day. One of the CDs given to us has Bach's Brandenburg Concerto #4, first movement... this was Jade's favorite piece of music as a boy, so he's excited to indoctrinate the little ones.

Here we have Jade engaged in the care and feeding of babies. As Joel dutifully consumes his dinner, Ella stared fixedly at one of our kitties. Notice how good Ella does holding her head up!

This picture was conceived as a height comparison (even though Ella's not wholly cooperative). Despite this, the reader should note that each baby was placed on the blanket with their feet at the lower edge. Thus, you can get an idea of how tall each baby is, in comparison with their siblings, by looking at the placement of their heads. The most remarkable difference is between Baby B and Buglet
(Buglet is Ginger's new name for Grace, and would loosely be defined as the dimunitive of
Bug). Both the girls will
definitely have a big brother to look out for them! :o)
3 comments:
I can not believe the babies are 4 months already!! Hi Joel! Hi Ella! Hi Grace! Miss you all!
ACK! They are too, too, too, TOO cute. I WANT ONE OF THEM. I wouldn't know what to do with one, since that would give me two infants right now. And unlike some people I know *cough cough you guys* I can't handle multiples.
I'm loving Jade's outfit- striped pants with plaid shirt?! I've done worse but I don't put it on my BLOG! How very brave you are!
Post a Comment