Wow, we haven't posted in a while! We've just been so busy! Mom and Aunt Amanda were up for a visit at the end of January! Mom made the babies these super cute blankets. We had a great visit! The babies had their 9 month (YES almost NINE MONTHS!!!) well baby visit:
Ella is 16lb 12oz, Joel 19lb 4oz, and little Grace 14lb 7oz!
Enjoy the photos!
Oh, and we have teeth! Lots of teeth! Ella and Joel have four and Grace has two! I was looking back at photos from a few months ago- the babies look so bald! I couldn't believe it! They really have a lot of hair now and their little personalities are shining!!! They are a blast! Being a mother is AWESOME! I need about 15 more kids! (Don't tell my husband I said that! It's are little secret!)


2 comments:
oh, those headbands are adorable! 9 months? Geez, are they gonna start school next week or something? Tell them to SLOW down!
Look at all those amazing photos! They're soooo big, Ginger and Jade!
Wow!
You two did an amazing job on those sweet babes! Do you think you could do it again? I miss having you there! ;)
Post a Comment