Monday, February 22, 2010

While the Daddy's away...
















The naughty bugs will play! Okay really only Grace is naughty! Yesterday was a rough day. I was ready to send the bugs back to the NICU and I wanted to retreat to my old room (323) at the hospital, hit my nurse button, and have one of my nurses bring me an orange popsicle! Jade is in Las Vegas for work. Just as he was leaving yesterday- ALL the babies were screaming! They fought their naps all day. So I had three very grumpy bugs to take care of. I was sitting on the floor holding the girls trying to calm them down when I started to smell something! Ella! My sweet, sweet, darling, beautiful screaming Ella had pooped! Ella pooped through her diaper, her clothes, my clothes, and through the blankets on the floor! So, I had a mountain of poop to clean up, an Ella bug that needed a major bath, and still three crying babies! I was very thankful for bedtime last night!!! But we made it! Today is a new day! And it was a fun one! The bugs were sweet and Grace was busy as ever! They all enjoyed some yogurt and an orange today! Ella LOVED the orange! When nap time was over, I went to get the babies up. Grace's crib was FULL of bibs and burp clothes! This little girl had been reaching through the slats of her crib to grab bibs and clothes from a basket. She was very proud of herself! There were 10! TEN! 10 different bibs or clothes in her crib! She also decided to chew on her crib today too! Almost all of the photos today are of Grace! You can see how sad they look in their cribs..... Do we really have to go to bed, Mom?

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Grace looks very proud indeed! I LOVE the last pics of all three staring out of their cribs!

Unknown said...

I cannot believe how big your little bugs are getting!!! It is sooooo cute to hear these stories. I even laughed out loud at work!!!! hahaha. Oh man. What sweet babies!!! I just LOVE them!!!!!!

Jennifer said...

i love my babies!!!!

Stormi said...

Jade and Ginger, these babies are getting so big. I haven't been on your blog of months and am so surprised to see them so big! What little blessings!