Counting our Blessings, naming them one by one, counting all our blessings, seeing what the Lord has done!
I love the birthday footage Ginger! I can't believe they are one already and so big!! -Stormi
Great video! They are so perfect. I need a copy of this to go on my iphone? I want to show all of my friends!
You guys did a great job! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful moment! They are so precious! You guys are definitely blessed! Nice pool!Lela
I am glad I got to celebrate with the babies via video! Happy birthday Babies !!! LUV ZALY
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I love the birthday footage Ginger! I can't believe they are one already and so big!!
-Stormi
Great video! They are so perfect. I need a copy of this to go on my iphone? I want to show all of my friends!
You guys did a great job! Thanks for sharing such a wonderful moment! They are so precious! You guys are definitely blessed! Nice pool!
Lela
I am glad I got to celebrate with the babies via video! Happy birthday Babies !!! LUV ZALY
Post a Comment