We planted a garden! We got 8 tomatoe plants in the ground! WE LOVE TOMATOES! All summer long we eat tomatoes, basil, and fresh mozerella cheese salad! YUM! Our little garden took a ton of work. It's actually in our neighbors yard. She was kind enough to let us use a little patch of her earth. We had to use a weed-eater just to get to the ground. The grass was almost up to my hip. Then we had to rake, PICK-AX the ground, till, rake, pick-ax again, till again, rake again- it's amazing we did as much as we did. We both had sore muscles and blisters that night. I found a grape vine- buried in all those weeds. So, I thought I'd pin it up and see what it does. We made some laundry soap and we are very excited about it! And the babies got their first peanut butter and jelly sandwhich! (the jelly was Plumcot- made by their Auntie Jenny) The babies are playing with this table their Nana sent them for their birthday! They LOVE it!
Saturday, June 5, 2010
Lots to talk about!
We planted a garden! We got 8 tomatoe plants in the ground! WE LOVE TOMATOES! All summer long we eat tomatoes, basil, and fresh mozerella cheese salad! YUM! Our little garden took a ton of work. It's actually in our neighbors yard. She was kind enough to let us use a little patch of her earth. We had to use a weed-eater just to get to the ground. The grass was almost up to my hip. Then we had to rake, PICK-AX the ground, till, rake, pick-ax again, till again, rake again- it's amazing we did as much as we did. We both had sore muscles and blisters that night. I found a grape vine- buried in all those weeds. So, I thought I'd pin it up and see what it does. We made some laundry soap and we are very excited about it! And the babies got their first peanut butter and jelly sandwhich! (the jelly was Plumcot- made by their Auntie Jenny) The babies are playing with this table their Nana sent them for their birthday! They LOVE it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Yey! I'm so happy to know the babies are eating MY jam!!! :)
Post a Comment