Monday, August 9, 2010

Home Sweet Home!










We just got home from a week long vacation to TX! We loved visiting our family. We missed some (sad!), but we got to visit with many! It was SO HOT! I do not miss that Texas heat! We played on the beach, ate tiger's blood snow cones everyday, visited, saw pelicans, dolphins, sea turtles, got stuck in the sand, went deep sea fishing (with success!), celebrated Joel's 43rd birthday in style with light-up cups, and finally after many years of hearing about our wonderful relatives (the Sorrell's) from our Grandmother (Aka: Dot) we got to meet them. And they were just as WONDERFUL as she always said they were! We felt so welcome and so loved- instantly! It was a blessing to finally meet! I picked a few photos to share! I took 377 photos.... so enjoy... this will be a long post!














































































No comments: