Well, after several weeks of trying, we FINALLY managed to capture Ella's steps on tape. Usually, whenever she sees the video camera, she almost instinctually sits down and then crawls towards the camera. In this case, the angle is somewhat "from above" (so as to avoid her noticing the camera immediately), and there is some background noise.
Translation of what Jade is saying is: "Good Ella! Finally, Ella. Oh, good Ella; that's seven steps if I've counted correctly. Good Ella. I'm so proud of you."
Thursday, August 12, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
YAY for Ella! She is a cutie! Oh and I love the Celine Dion background music')
Ella, Ella, Wo ist mein Laura? Sorry, that's about all the German I know! I'm so glad you caught this on tape! I have to re-read our video recorder instructions, it's been so long since I used it! Hugs, Laura
Ella, Ella. Wo ist mein Laura?
Okay. That's about all the German I can think up right now. So glad you got this on video! Missing you all, Hugs,
Laura
bringst du ihr also auch schon Deutsch bei!? ;) kann nie schaden! :)
Echt süß! die ersten Schritte der Kleinen lösen regelrechte Begeisterung bei den Eltern aus - sogar bei uns Erzieher (kindergarden teachers)! :)
Post a Comment