Sunday, April 17, 2011

The Easter Bunny came!








































We celebrated Easter today because I work next weekend! We had a wonderful time with Aunt Linda and Uncle Roger! The Easter bunny was very generous! And it warmed up to about 50 degrees with the sun shinning- perfect for an Easter egg hunt! Included are some photos of Rogers ice- that is still melting. And the girls in the Easter dresses that I made for them. Along with a couple of photos of our youngest cat, Jack. He had an emergent visit to the vet this weekend. He is very sick- has a double ear infection. He was so weak we were having to carry him up and down the stairs. Thankfully the antibiotics and IV fluids helped a lot. He has a little more of an appetite today and is now walking up and down the stairs on his own. The vet stated that he'd be on antibiotics for the next SIX WEEKS! Thankfully, he's going to be okay- as we love him dearly.

2 comments:

Marisa said...

AW! They are so cute! And, you did such a fantastic job on the girls' dresses. Way to go!

Unknown said...

Joel looks so cute in his suit, I want to smooch him! Unfortunetly, I don't have the kind of money he demands for smooches. I can't wait to see the girls wearing their dresses at church!