We did have a little party to celebrate all of our milestones! I felt like I should have been given a gold medal or something! We had a blast with our little circle of friends and family! We tried to get Papa Mitchell to stay a little longer.... but the dragon tail (google it- it's some motorcyclist dream ride) was calling his name!
I had a friend call the night before and came over to spend a low key evening with us. Melissa and I worked late into the night working on cakes- she finally said "Ginger put the spatula down and walk away" So she crashed on the couch and I went to bed. It was such a huge blessing to have her there. The next morning we went to party city in Elk River. She decorated the house for the babies- and I finished the cakes! I don't know what I would have done without her!!! I would have called Heather, Tayna, Marla, or Rindee- begging!!! Did I mention Marla- awesome Marla- came all the way from Vermont- just for the babies birthday bash! :) Well, she did mention something about the Hogan family too... but it's more fun to pretend it was just for us!
Heather has been a second mother to my babies! I'm speechless trying to come up with the proper words to describe her. She loves my babies and they love her. She is so tender, gentle, comforting. She just 'knows' what to do for children. She (Parker) gave the babies wonderful birthday gifts- but she totally rocked Grace's world! It turns out Bongo is a Momma now- and Bongo now has twin baby Bongos! And Grace is in Bongo HEAVEN! Today Jade was taking them for a run in the stroller. I had to beg Grace to let Mommy babysit the twins while Mommy Bongo went on a walk with Grace!!! Just a side note- Joel's gift said: To Joel From Parker, Grace's gift said: To Grace From Parker and ELLA'S GIFT said: To Ella (HEART) Parker!!!!
Mama Weaver from Texas mailed these outfits to the kids! Joel has been wearing his nice suit since Easter. I made the girls Easter dresses so I thought I'd save these BEAUTIFUL GOWNS for another special occasion- They were PERFECT BIRTHDAY DRESSES!


6 comments:
Augh those white dresses ARE so beautiful!!! -Auntie Jenn
Those cakes you made were really cute Ginger! And the girls' hair is so cute! Perfect for bone-straight haired Gracie. ;) -Auntie Jenn
How wonderful:) I heard about the buster bar delivery at tomato day...so sad I was not there to visit and eat! I still remember when Andrew, Clara and Maryanna turned two...I don't remember it getting less stressful or busy...but I do remember it getting more fun. They really started talking, becoming their own persons, and loving their independence...I feel so lucky to have seen them grow up. And cannot believe that they are 16, and your triplets are 2! Wow, time flies.
I can't believe they are 2!! The kids dress clothes are fabulous :) And I have to say, I love the insanely adorable family picture of you guys!! You are a beautiful and awesome family :)
Thanks for inviting me! The triplets are so cute!!
Looks like such a fun party.
You've made me realize what a cinch birthing and having 1 to start with ought to be.
Post a Comment